Oamaru’s creative BBH hostel – social clean rustic style accommodation offering a friendly environment with music and art, six minute drive to the little blue penguins and ten minute drive to Yellow Eyed Penguins.
Oamaru – Winner of Sharp Town New Zealand – see why here…
– Instruments include flute, saxophone, trumpet, accordion, guitars, ukuleles, piano, organ, didgeridoo’s and djembe drums…
– Residing in a beautiful Historic 1883 building
– Zenbu WiFi $2 500MB $5 2GB – Backpacker tip of the day! if you like a hostel where no one communicates – I recommend a hostel with free Internet.
– FREE 1GB WiFi when you walk to us, we are 2.4km from town, 1 road, straight, no hills. Walk to us because we are worth it.
– FREE on site car parking
– Bicycle shelter – secure and easily accessible
– Female only and male only share rooms available
– 3 communal kitchens
– Lucky pot communal dinners every Thursday
– BBQ, patio, gardens, chill out shed and outdoors fire
– Coin operated washing machine and dryer
– $161 dorm/share room weekly rate BBH guaranteed rate $140 – Includes 2GB WiFi and unlimited free use of washing machine.
– Bike Hire – Mountain Bikes for hire on request
– Atomic Shuttles drops off and picks up by Chillawhile
– Official reception check in 4pm to 8pm
– Late arrivals – self check in possible for private rooms, advance payment is required
– Doors open for early arrivals
– Late checkout 11am
– We accept cash and process master and visa cards with a 5% fee
– find Us North End Shops at 1 Frome Street turn by the public toilets, behind the Park
Age restricted mixed dormitory room with bunks 18 years to 38 years
😕 Hostel age restricted 50 years and under
😆 No age restrictions for families staying in our family rooms – babies children parents and grandparents inclusive.